Thursday, August 10, 2017

My Podcast Subscription List

Here is a list of all the pods that I currently subscribe to... I mostly regularly listen to all the shows that I subscribe to...although I am woefully behind on episodes right now because of a recent week-long trip to CA and the ensuing recovery period.


  • My Favorite Murder
  • One Bad Mother
  • For Crying Out Loud
  • Truth & Justice
  • Real Crime Profile
  • In the Dark
  • Unsolved Murders: True Crime Stories
  • The Chief and Shawn Show
  • The Joe Rogan Experience
  • Kicking and Screaming
  • Missing Richard Simmons
  • Up and Vanished
  • Someone Knows Something
  • Ice T: Final Level
  • Henry & Heidi
  • Married vs Single: A Lovecast
  • Sword & Scale
  • S-Town
  • The Nerdist
  • Undisclosed
  • Sworn
  • Sword & Scale Rewind
  • True Crime Garage
  • RuPaul: Whats the Tee?
  • Missing Maura Murray
  • Once Upon a Crime
  • Cold Coffee
  • Wine & Crime
See? I told you I was pod obsessed...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feels like the first tiiiime....

Today has been the first time in two weeks I've been able to sit down with my pods and my knitting. Last month I went to CA to visit f...