Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Obligatory Introduction Post

Like all bloggers do, I will start this out with an introduction.

I'm Alisha. I'm a 35 year old mom of 3 living in Southern Oregon on a cattle ranch. I've been crafting as long as I can remember and I started listening to podcasts while working on my crafts a few years ago when I was introduced to it by a friend as an alternative to listening to my favorite shows on Netflix while knitting. Now I am a full blown junkie. Everywhere I go, I'm listening to a podcast. In the car, in my favorite chair, while doing dishes...you get the picture.

This blog will be mostly me talking about my favorite podcast episodes I've listened to, and sharing what craft projects I'm working on. Eventually I hope to turn this into an actual podcast (yep, a podcast about podcasts!) so I hope to keep this blog going to support the material we cover on the pod.

I welcome any suggestions for new podcasts and definitely welcome any questions about the crafts I'll share. I'm not an expert, but I will always do my best to help a fellow crafter.

If you ever have a suggestion, a question or a comment... you can email podculturecc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feels like the first tiiiime....

Today has been the first time in two weeks I've been able to sit down with my pods and my knitting. Last month I went to CA to visit f...